Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week 6 - Thing # 13 del.cio.us

Once again, this tool can offer a school librarians so many opportunities to collect and share information with their students. I like the fact that one can list websites, podcasts, RSS feeds, etc.  And it can be tailor-made to the class or subject.  And the user comments can be very helpful to determining just how useful this might be for my library.  I am getting lost in the many links - but for once, I am keeping track of them on del.icio.us.
For some reason, I could not connect to this link- has anyone else had the same problem?   Del.icio.us tutorial (12 min video) 

1 comment:

LibraryStrong said...

Several people have mentioned that the link to the tutorial doesn't work. There are some other ones out there and can be "googled". I've spent a lot of time tagging my bookmarks in del.icio.us and deciding which ones to share. I think it will be a very useful tool.