Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 9 - #23 Reflections

Technology has changed how we find and share information. Taking this course provided me with the opportunity to make some sense of the confusing array of technologies and resources. I liked being introduced to a concept and/or application, and then having the opportunity to "test drive" it. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn about the world of Web 2.0. I intend to review many of the lessons and resources - they are all bookmarked and ready to be used!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Christine:

I believe that you will be part of my inspiration as I go through this online course. It already has turned me into a more humble person as I think of my high school students doing assignments! Patty Arnold

Barb said...

Hurrah you are done! Excellent job Chris.