Sunday, March 2, 2008

What I Did On My February Vacation


During the February break, I spent 5 days in southern California visiting my daughter, Renee.  Here we are at the top of Mt. Allen in the Santa Monica Mountains after a steep hike.  Mom still has it in her though she genuinely doubted it about 2/3's of the way up the trail.  This was another moment for me to realize that with encouragement and support, I can accomplish amazing things! This is a  good attitude to have as I continue to learn new things in the online course.  PS: Notice how closely I resemble my avatar!  Isn't it uncanny? (Just kidding!)

2 comments:

LibraryStrong said...

I actually think you bear a resemblance to your avatar, except that your shirt doesn't say READ!

Barb said...

And your hair is parted on the other side. Besides that you are practically identical!